RSS Feeds

Questions and answers about change of functions, design, hosting etc.

Moderators: Koduc, Xpycm

Forum rules
Pay attention! Forum is not a means for guaranteed support of clients and users. An answer as well as a quick answer is not supposed on the forum. We post messages as soon as possible.

The message limit on the forum is 3 messages per day.
If you want to say "thank you" then use the function "Give good reputation point", which is a green icon "plus" under the nickname of the person, who answered the message.

RSS Feeds

Postby geeman » 18 Mar 2014, 16:40

Hello

I am trying to find out if the software supports RSS feeds, i have a supplier of properties who has given me an XML feed telling me i can use this on my site, but i have no idea what to do with the file.

Is there a way of hosting such a file to display properties that are constantly updated from my supplier's side?

Regards

Gino
geeman
Stranger

Reputation point: 0

Re: RSS Feeds

Postby andipas » 19 Mar 2014, 10:40

andipas
Web Developer
Web Developer

Reputation point: 1

Postby geeman » 20 Mar 2014, 13:01

Not sure if I'm explaining myself properly.

There are 2 things i want to achieve

[*] Create an RSS feed i can give to other portals to list my properties i am showing on my site (portals like rightmore)

[*] I have a supplier who has given me a feed from their website http://crystalshore-properties.com/feed/vres/, how can i integrate this feed on my site to display their properties? as all i see is just a bunch of text

I'm new to using RSS feeds

Regards

Gino
geeman
Stranger

Reputation point: 0

Postby andipas » 21 Mar 2014, 09:41

You have to pay for this customization, Please send us requirement description via contact form
andipas
Web Developer
Web Developer

Reputation point: 1

Return to Questions and help for changes