Hidden content for unregistered users

Questions and answers about change of functions, design, hosting etc.

Moderators: Koduc, Xpycm

Forum rules
Pay attention! Forum is not a means for guaranteed support of clients and users. An answer as well as a quick answer is not supposed on the forum. We post messages as soon as possible.

The message limit on the forum is 3 messages per day.
If you want to say "thank you" then use the function "Give good reputation point", which is a green icon "plus" under the nickname of the person, who answered the message.

Hidden content for unregistered users

Postby roboo » 09 Jun 2014, 00:40

Hello, I want to make my content on page invisible for unregistered users. Is that possible? could someone help me which files i need to rewrite and what to do, coz im new to php and yii too. I want make my home page just registration / login form, and after login user can see the content so like demo on your page. Thanx ;)
roboo
Stranger

Reputation point: 0

Re: Hidden content for unregistered users

Postby fisher » 09 Jun 2014, 10:11

There are a lot of methods how this changes can be implemented. If you know Yii framework, you can change it via accessRules() functions. Or you can contact us via contact form and we will estimate the cost.
fisher
Citizen
Citizen

Reputation point: 1

Postby roboo » 09 Jun 2014, 16:05

thx already googling ;) and is there anyway to aprove members just by admin? how to make something like this? need code change or is there some option?
roboo
Stranger

Reputation point: 0

Postby fisher » 10 Jun 2014, 14:13

No, just code changes. We can make such changes.
fisher
Citizen
Citizen

Reputation point: 1

Return to Questions and help for changes