Need Help Please

Questions and answers about change of functions, design, hosting etc.

Moderators: Koduc, Xpycm

Forum rules
Pay attention! Forum is not a means for guaranteed support of clients and users. An answer as well as a quick answer is not supposed on the forum. We post messages as soon as possible.

The message limit on the forum is 3 messages per day.
If you want to say "thank you" then use the function "Give good reputation point", which is a green icon "plus" under the nickname of the person, who answered the message.

Need Help Please

Postby chrisgoat » 25 Oct 2014, 12:38

I need to know how to move the $ sign from 50,000$ to $50,000, I have looked through these forums and non of the suggestions seem to work.
One other thing is there a way to make a text filed in the "Values of references" for example like annual taxes; witch would be deferent for each property and a text value would allow you to enter the deferent taxes for each property.
URL is http://harrah.us.tempcloudsite.com/

Thanks for any help.
chrisgoat
Stranger

Reputation point: 0

Re: Need Help Please

Postby chrisgoat » 26 Oct 2014, 15:28

Ok I managed to get the currency symbol moved, but I need to know if there is a way to insert a text field into the "Values of references" so you can add annual taxes or other things for each property.

Thanks

How to move the currency symbol from 50,000.00$ to $50,000.00 as of version 1.9.1
Open file: \protected\modules\apartments\models\Apartment.php

FIND:
Code: Select all
return $this->setPretty($price).' '.$this->getCurrency().' '.self::getPriceName($this->price_type); 

REPLACE WITH:
Code: Select all
return $this->getCurrency().' '.$this->setPretty($price).' '.self::getPriceName($this->price_type); 
chrisgoat
Stranger

Reputation point: 0

Return to Questions and help for changes