Slider not working..Java script conflict

Questions and answers about change of functions, design, hosting etc.

Moderators: Koduc, Xpycm

Forum rules
Pay attention! Forum is not a means for guaranteed support of clients and users. An answer as well as a quick answer is not supposed on the forum. We post messages as soon as possible.

The message limit on the forum is 3 messages per day.
If you want to say "thank you" then use the function "Give good reputation point", which is a green icon "plus" under the nickname of the person, who answered the message.

Slider not working..Java script conflict

Postby samar » 22 Aug 2015, 11:49

Hi..
I am integrated carousel and your inbuilt slider. but Slider does not work properly and I think it happened because of the confliction of javascript. Can you please give me the way of solve. my side url - www.investorhomez.com
samar
Passer

Reputation point: 0

Re: Slider not working..Java script conflict

Postby fisher » 24 Aug 2015, 10:44

As you made amendments on your site on your own, we can't point out which files should be edited to get the errors fixed. Please fill out our contact form to get the quote for the fixes
fisher
Citizen
Citizen

Reputation point: 1

Postby KevinYoungg » 11 Dec 2015, 07:44

fisher wrote:As you made amendments on your site on your own, we can't point out which files should be edited to get the errors fixed. Please fill out our contact form to get the quote for the fixes

How can I get the contact form where I can put all relevant detail of my concern....as I want to make some changes on my website but its not getting done....
I want to add footer at the bottom of each page of my site so can you guide me the whole process step by step ..

Thanks in advance...please suggest me the right way to go ahead.......
KevinYoungg
Stranger

Postby support » 11 Dec 2015, 11:57

Hello.

It can be implemented for extra money. Please contact us via contact form: http://monoray.net/contact
support
Citizen
Citizen

Return to Questions and help for changes