Questions and answers about change of functions, design, hosting etc.

Moderators: Koduc, Xpycm

Forum rules
Pay attention! Forum is not a means for guaranteed support of clients and users. An answer as well as a quick answer is not supposed on the forum. We post messages as soon as possible.

The message limit on the forum is 3 messages per day.
If you want to say "thank you" then use the function "Give good reputation point", which is a green icon "plus" under the nickname of the person, who answered the message.

Postby Ashwini » 23 Sep 2015, 07:49

when i am registered with facebook , my original mail id is not saved in db.. everytime it creates new mail id , like - "34e89695@null.io" . How to save my Original mail -id in db ??
Ashwini
Passer

Reputation point: 0

Re: Sign up With facebook

Postby Xpycm » 23 Sep 2015, 10:27

Hello.

A few versions back, when we developed the option to authorize with social network accounts, Facebook didn't allow to extract user's email.

In the file of the script protected\extensions\eauth\custom_services\CustomFBService.php there's even a line:
Code: Select all
 protected $scope 'email'

and below:
Code: Select all
 $this->attributes['email'] = (isset($info->email) && $info->email) ? $info->email ''

However, it seems like email still can't be extracted from Facebook or you need to switch on a certain setting.

You'd better ask Facebook support about this.

Anyway, it's not actually a bug and we aren't currently planning to develop email extraction while authorizing with Facebook.

That's why you're free to get this working on your site on your own.
Dropbox
Open Real Estate CMS: FAQ | FAQ 2 | FAQ 3
Xpycm
Web Developer
Web Developer

Reputation point: 2

Return to Questions and help for changes