Slide show on the home page

Questions and answers about change of functions, design, hosting etc.

Moderators: Koduc, Xpycm

Forum rules
Pay attention! Forum is not a means for guaranteed support of clients and users. An answer as well as a quick answer is not supposed on the forum. We post messages as soon as possible.

The message limit on the forum is 3 messages per day.
If you want to say "thank you" then use the function "Give good reputation point", which is a green icon "plus" under the nickname of the person, who answered the message.

Slide show on the home page

Postby Ashwini » 25 Nov 2015, 08:49

how to show " slide show on the home page " link in agency login , which is currently display only with admin login..

I want to give the " slide show on the home page " link / interface to agency .
Ashwini
Passer

Reputation point: 0

Re: Slide show on the home page

Postby Foton » 25 Nov 2015, 11:43

It seems like you want your users to send their listings to slide-show on the main page. It's easy to realize with 'Payments and paid services' module. Its cost is $89.
With this module you will be able to charge users for posting their listings to the main slider. To proceed with the purchase, please contact us.
Foton
Web Developer
Web Developer

Reputation point: 1

Postby Ashwini » 25 Nov 2015, 12:08

no, i dont want to show the listings of users in slideshow..
i want to give authority to users , to change and add images of " Slide show on the home page" ..
i want to give him separately interface , which is currently available in admin login
Ashwini
Passer

Reputation point: 0

Postby Foton » 27 Nov 2015, 10:46

Unfortunately, it's not that easy. Please fill in the contact form and describe the functionality you would like to implement. Programmer will assess the cost of development.
Foton
Web Developer
Web Developer

Reputation point: 1

Return to Questions and help for changes