Site Name

Questions and answers about change of functions, design, hosting etc.

Moderators: Koduc, Xpycm

Forum rules
Pay attention! Forum is not a means for guaranteed support of clients and users. An answer as well as a quick answer is not supposed on the forum. We post messages as soon as possible.

The message limit on the forum is 3 messages per day.
If you want to say "thank you" then use the function "Give good reputation point", which is a green icon "plus" under the nickname of the person, who answered the message.

Site Name

Postby micropub » 07 Feb 2016, 08:57

How do I modify the site title other than going into the translation part of the site?
I want to change the colour and size of the text.
Many thanks
Stu
micropub
Stranger

Reputation point: 0

Re: Site Name

Postby Foton » 10 Feb 2016, 10:24

You can edit your site name in 'Translations' area in the admin panel. Look for 'site name' string constant and edit its translation.
Foton
Web Developer
Web Developer

Reputation point: 1

Postby micropub » 11 Feb 2016, 18:02

Foton wrote:You can edit your site name in 'Translations' area in the admin panel. Look for 'site name' string constant and edit its translation.

Hi thanks for this but I have already done this.
I want to change the font site and the clolour of the text which I can't do if I edit the 'Translations' area. many thanks for any help you could provide
micropub
Stranger

Reputation point: 0

Postby Foton » 12 Feb 2016, 10:39

You can edit font size and colour in CSS styles. You can use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firebug to see the path to the files you need.
Foton
Web Developer
Web Developer

Reputation point: 1

Return to Questions and help for changes