Disable Free Tariff Plan

Questions and answers about change of functions, design, hosting etc.

Moderators: Koduc, Xpycm

Forum rules
Pay attention! Forum is not a means for guaranteed support of clients and users. An answer as well as a quick answer is not supposed on the forum. We post messages as soon as possible.

The message limit on the forum is 3 messages per day.
If you want to say "thank you" then use the function "Give good reputation point", which is a green icon "plus" under the nickname of the person, who answered the message.

Disable Free Tariff Plan

Postby micropub » 01 Mar 2016, 17:04

How do I disable this feature? It seems that i can't enable my paid tariff plans and the free tariff plan is the only one available to me
micropub
Stranger

Reputation point: 0

Re: Disable Free Tariff Plan

Postby andipas » 02 Mar 2016, 10:55

If you want to disable all Tariff plans, you can switch off this module in Modules management area.
If you want forbid your users to view contact info completely while they are on Free plan, you should limit the listings view:
http://clip2net.com/s/3v2BZRS

On Free plan users should be allowed to add at least 1 listing:
http://clip2net.com/s/3v2C5RT

If you don't like the title of the plan itself, you can simply change it here:
http://clip2net.com/s/3v2ChU2
andipas
Web Developer
Web Developer

Reputation point: 1

Postby micropub » 02 Mar 2016, 11:59

Thanks but I don't want to use the Free tariff at all. How can I disable this as the default so that users must select a paid plan?
micropub
Stranger

Postby andipas » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34

micropub wrote:Thanks but I don't want to use the Free tariff at all. How can I disable this as the default so that users must select a paid plan?

This is a paid customization. Please kindly leave your message on our contact us form.
andipas
Web Developer
Web Developer

Postby micropub » 02 Mar 2016, 17:15

I don't understand why it is not an option to switch off the default free listing option. There must be other users who require this
micropub
Stranger

Postby andipas » 04 Mar 2016, 09:46

micropub wrote:I don't understand why it is not an option to switch off the default free listing option. There must be other users who require this

You can name the free plan as "switch off" or 'no plan' as 'free plan' users are users with no plan. These users without any plan can be limited in number of contact views and listings added in 'Tariff plans'.
andipas
Web Developer
Web Developer

Return to Questions and help for changes