Modify email

Questions and answers about change of functions, design, hosting etc.

Moderators: Koduc, Xpycm

Forum rules
Pay attention! Forum is not a means for guaranteed support of clients and users. An answer as well as a quick answer is not supposed on the forum. We post messages as soon as possible.

The message limit on the forum is 3 messages per day.
If you want to say "thank you" then use the function "Give good reputation point", which is a green icon "plus" under the nickname of the person, who answered the message.

Modify email

Postby dina4 » 04 Mar 2016, 12:27

Hi,

When I register in my website the registration email will be send to my email and when i check the sender of email it seems that it comes from the administration email of website not the name of website.

I want that when emails send to users in email header, the From section in email header shows sender of email foe example to Domain.com .

Thanks in advance

Sie brauchen Unterstützung bei komplexen SEO-Projekten? Sie brauchen eine SEO-Agentur für Suchmaschinenoptimierung (search engine optimization = SEO)?
Im Blog für SEO Optimierung, SEO Beratung und SEO Agentur erfahren Sie mehr über die Suchmaschinenoptimierung.

Wie ermitteln Sie, wie viel Geld Sie für einen Diamant-Verlobungsring ausgeben sollten ? Schmuck-Wiki.de gibt Ihnen unsere einfache Anleitung zum Erarbeiten eines vernünftigen Budgets und gibt Ihnen die besten Diamanten und den Wert, um den perfekten Traumring zu erhalten.
Wenn Sie bereits online nach Diamantring suchen, werden Sie zweifellos auf "hilfreiche Richtlinien" gestoßen sein und empfehlen, dass Sie zwei oder sogar drei Monatsgehälter für Verlobungsringe ausgeben - dies wird oft als "Richtlinie" angepriesen, aber nicht Berücksichtigung von Erschwinglichkeit oder Qualität.
Last edited by dina4 on 07 Aug 2018, 10:54, edited 4 times in total.
dina4
Stranger

Reputation point: 0

Re: Modify email

Postby andipas » 04 Mar 2016, 13:58

Settings -> Owner email, Owner name, Send emails from the name of (if it is not set, so an email is sent from the name of the administrator )
andipas
Web Developer
Web Developer

Reputation point: 1

Return to Questions and help for changes