Info on listings (on homepage)

Questions and answers about change of functions, design, hosting etc.

Moderators: Koduc, Xpycm

Forum rules
Pay attention! Forum is not a means for guaranteed support of clients and users. An answer as well as a quick answer is not supposed on the forum. We post messages as soon as possible.

The message limit on the forum is 3 messages per day.
If you want to say "thank you" then use the function "Give good reputation point", which is a green icon "plus" under the nickname of the person, who answered the message.

Info on listings (on homepage)

Postby smokeeye » 05 Mar 2017, 12:31

Hello

I have some listings immediately when you enter our site. And there you have the squared box inc the title, picture and price. But I am missing the icons and numbers for bed, baths etc. Though there is something called BERTHS which is able to be displayed. Though berths is not = baths.

Basically I desire something like this: https://0.s3.envato.com/files/98562609/ ... creen2.png (the information and display in the listings).

Any possibility at all with some editing?
smokeeye
Stranger

Reputation point: 0

Re: Info on listings (on homepage)

Postby andipas » 06 Mar 2017, 10:28

The data can be edited in a file /themes/classic/views/modules/apartments/views/widgetApartments_list_item.php . We can estimate additional customization and fields for listings separately. Please contact us via contact form.
andipas
Web Developer
Web Developer

Reputation point: 1

Return to Questions and help for changes