Customization of free version

Questions and answers about change of functions, design, hosting etc.

Moderators: Koduc, Xpycm

Forum rules
Pay attention! Forum is not a means for guaranteed support of clients and users. An answer as well as a quick answer is not supposed on the forum. We post messages as soon as possible.

The message limit on the forum is 3 messages per day.
If you want to say "thank you" then use the function "Give good reputation point", which is a green icon "plus" under the nickname of the person, who answered the message.

Customization of free version

Postby varsar » 13 Sep 2017, 16:27

Hi,

Just want to check if customization is allowed in free version? I mean I have free version running so just want to check if I do some manual coding and customize it as per my requirement, is it allowed or I have to pay some fee for it before doing?
varsar
Stranger

Reputation point: 0

Re: Customization of free version

Postby support » 14 Sep 2017, 09:07

Hello.

Open Real Estate CMS is an open-source software.
You can make changes in the code yourself and add new features or adjust the current ones.

"2.3. User is eligible to make any changes in the Product distributives in his sole discretion. However, further use of the Product should be performed in accordance to the Аgreement and accounting the copyright. In case User makes any amendments, the Author doesn't bear responsibility for the Product performance."

Read more: https://open-real-estate.info/en/license
support
Citizen
Citizen

Reputation point: 0

Return to Questions and help for changes