Version 1.33 footer bar....

Write about issues that you have found.

Moderators: Koduc, Xpycm

Forum rules
Pay attention! Forum is not a means for guaranteed support of clients and users. An answer as well as a quick answer is not supposed on the forum. We post messages as soon as possible.

The message limit on the forum is 3 messages per day.
If you want to say "thank you" then use the function "Give good reputation point", which is a green icon "plus" under the nickname of the person, who answered the message.

Version 1.33 footer bar....

Postby Simey » 11 Aug 2020, 23:50

Hi, I've tried to search the forum, but I can't find a reference regarding how to remove "List your Property" and "Booking a Property" from the footer bar towards the bottom of the screen. I apologize if the solution is already out there, and if so perhaps someone can point me in the right direction. And if it isn't there, I would certainly like advice. Thanks in advance.
Simey
Stranger

Reputation point: 0

Re: Version 1.33 footer bar....

Postby andipas » 12 Aug 2020, 13:24

In file - themes\basis\views\layouts\_footer.php

delete
Code: Select all

<li><a href="<?php echo Yii::app()->createUrl('/booking/main/mainform') ?>"
                               class="slow btn btn-default fancy"><?php echo tt('Reserve apartment', 'common') ?></a>
                        </li>
                        <li class="plus"><a href="<?php echo Yii::app()->createUrl('/guestad/add') ?>"
                                            class="slow btn btn-primary"><?php echo tc('List your property') ?></a></li>
andipas
Web Developer
Web Developer

Reputation point: 1

Postby Simey » 18 Aug 2020, 19:03

I am sorry but there is no file called _footer.php in that directory.
Simey
Stranger

Postby Xpycm » 19 Aug 2020, 09:01

Hello,

are you using the free version? then - themes/atlas/views/layouts/main.php
Dropbox
Open Real Estate CMS: FAQ | FAQ 2 | FAQ 3
Xpycm
Web Developer
Web Developer

Reputation point: 2

Postby Simey » 31 Aug 2020, 19:03

I could not find that text in the file either. I did however find <div class="footer_links_block"> I then rem'd out the next three lines. I then found underneath the <div class "footer_request_block"> and rem'd out the next two lines up to and including </a> . It seems to have worked fine, however I don't claim to be an expert so perhaps someone could confirm that this is a good way to do it? Thanks for the help anyway.
Simey
Stranger

Postby Foton » 01 Sep 2020, 13:06

If it worked, then the way is good :-)
Foton
Web Developer
Web Developer

Reputation point: 1

Return to Issues