V.1.33 Free Version Crashed.

Write about issues that you have found.

Moderators: Koduc, Xpycm

Forum rules
Pay attention! Forum is not a means for guaranteed support of clients and users. An answer as well as a quick answer is not supposed on the forum. We post messages as soon as possible.

The message limit on the forum is 3 messages per day.
If you want to say "thank you" then use the function "Give good reputation point", which is a green icon "plus" under the nickname of the person, who answered the message.

V.1.33 Free Version Crashed.

Postby Simey » 27 Feb 2021, 16:12

I hope someone can help. I was updating my top - template menu items. I think I managed to leave the link field blank and then pressed save. Now the website will not load at all. The index.php file runs and reports "This page isn't working right now" [websitename].com can't currently handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500 If I knew where the files are that I was editing at the time, I'd have a better chance of fixing it. Can anyone help at all. It would be really appreciated.
Simey
Stranger

Reputation point: 0

Re: V.1.33 Free Version Crashed.

Postby andipas » 01 Mar 2021, 10:51

Check the error logs on the server. There is not enough information right now to help you.
You can reinstall CMS - but then the data will be lost.
andipas
Web Developer
Web Developer

Reputation point: 1

Re: V.1.33 Free Version Crashed.

Postby Simey » 27 Mar 2021, 20:58

We found a PHP expert that managed to help us. Some code had gone missing. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the software - just one of those things that happens that reminds you to always keep a back up. Thank you.
Simey
Stranger

Reputation point: 0

Return to Issues