No Option to Add Images to Listing

Write about issues that you have found.

Moderators: Koduc, Xpycm

Forum rules
Pay attention! Forum is not a means for guaranteed support of clients and users. An answer as well as a quick answer is not supposed on the forum. We post messages as soon as possible.

The message limit on the forum is 3 messages per day.
If you want to say "thank you" then use the function "Give good reputation point", which is a green icon "plus" under the nickname of the person, who answered the message.

No Option to Add Images to Listing

Postby pxjk » 03 Nov 2021, 15:12

Hi,

When trying to add a new listing to my client's website, there isn't the option to add 'photos for listing', 'panorama', 'video', or 'map'.

My client has paid for your Ultimate software and it's very difficult to get support.

Please can you advise how we can fix this issue so my client can use his site.

Thanks

pxjk
Stranger

Reputation point: 0

Re: No Option to Add Images to Listing

Postby Xpycm » 04 Nov 2021, 18:43

Hello,

Because you renamed the section "Rent a property" to "Rent"
and deactivate "Possibility to add listings of the type "Sell"" and "Possibility to add listings of the type "Rent out a property""
See sections_urbanlink_ie.jpg and sections_demo.jpg

Photos, Videos, Pamorama tabs only for "Buy" and "Sell" sections!

See settings_demo.jpg
You need to activate "Possibility to add listings of the type "Sell"", Possibility to add listings of the type "Rent out a property" -> "per hour"/ "per month"
And deactivate "Possibility to add listings of the type "Rent a property"" and "Possibility to add listings of the type "Buy"" settings
Attachments
settings_demo.jpg
settings_demo.jpg (181.97 KiB) Viewed 22128 times
sections_urbanlink_ie.jpg
sections_urbanlink_ie.jpg (149.03 KiB) Viewed 22128 times
sections_demo.jpg
sections_demo.jpg (147.52 KiB) Viewed 22128 times
Dropbox
Open Real Estate CMS: FAQ | FAQ 2 | FAQ 3
Xpycm
Web Developer
Web Developer

Reputation point: 2

Re: No Option to Add Images to Listing

Postby pxjk » 05 Nov 2021, 15:35

Xpycm wrote:Hello,

Because you renamed the section "Rent a property" to "Rent"
and deactivate "Possibility to add listings of the type "Sell"" and "Possibility to add listings of the type "Rent out a property""
See sections_urbanlink_ie.jpg and sections_demo.jpg

Photos, Videos, Pamorama tabs only for "Buy" and "Sell" sections!

See settings_demo.jpg
You need to activate "Possibility to add listings of the type "Sell"", Possibility to add listings of the type "Rent out a property" -> "per hour"/ "per month"
And deactivate "Possibility to add listings of the type "Rent a property"" and "Possibility to add listings of the type "Buy"" settings

Hi Xpycm,

Thanks for your response.

I've now managed to fix the issue. As you mentioned, I had the wrong "Possibility to add listings of the type" enabled in the settings.

Changing them to "Possibility to add listings of the type "Sell" and "Possibility to add listings of the type "Rent out a property" -> "per month" has fixed the issue and I'm now able to upload photos, chose a map, etc.

Thanks so much for your help.

Kind regards,

Joe
pxjk
Stranger

Reputation point: 0

Return to Issues