URGENT HELP NEEDED-MULTIPL SEARCH FIELDS for 1 option

Write about issues that you have found.

Moderators: Koduc, Xpycm

Forum rules
Pay attention! Forum is not a means for guaranteed support of clients and users. An answer as well as a quick answer is not supposed on the forum. We post messages as soon as possible.

The message limit on the forum is 3 messages per day.
If you want to say "thank you" then use the function "Give good reputation point", which is a green icon "plus" under the nickname of the person, who answered the message.

URGENT HELP NEEDED-MULTIPL SEARCH FIELDS for 1 option

Postby anik1 » 27 Dec 2013, 14:12

Hi,
Just installed your software. Have a problem with the "Search Fields" on the main page i.e When you simply choose the "Property Type" for your search,it creates multiple boxes of the "Property Type", even after you select the desired option in all the boxes, and then move to next Search Option field i.e" Section",it agains creates multiple fields of "Section", and correspondingly multiple sections of "City","Price range"..............

The URL of our website is : "http://homesonrent.in/"

This happens with all the browser i.e Firefox 26.0,Chrome,IE11. I'm using windows7.

Really need your help to get this one fixed asap..Please help...
Attachments
error.png
error.png (150.01 KiB) Viewed 17984 times
anik1
Stranger

Reputation point: 0

Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED-MULTIPL SEARCH FIELDS for 1 option

Postby fisher » 30 Dec 2013, 11:10

Hello.
Please try to disable js/css minifier.

Open a protected/config/main.php file
Comment the code:
Code: Select all
'controllerMap'=>array(
    'min'=>array(
        'class'=>'ext.minScript.controllers.ExtMinScriptController',
    ),
),

'clientScript'=>array(
    'class'=>'ext.minScript.components.ExtMinScript',
    'minScriptLmCache' => (YII_DEBUG) ? 0 : 3600,
    'minScriptDisableMin' => array('/[-\.]min\.(?:js|css)$/i', '/bootstrap.js$/i', '/jquery.js$/i', '/ckeditor.js$/i', '/[-\.]pack\.(?:js|css)$/i'),
),

and

instead of:
'useMinify' => true, 

write:
'useMinify' => false, 

And clear site's cache
Last edited by Xpycm on 11 Jan 2014, 10:26, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: addition
fisher
Citizen
Citizen

Reputation point: 1

Postby Xpycm » 11 Jan 2014, 11:32

Solution.

Open /protected/views/site/_search_form.php file.

Instead of:
if(isset($this->objType) && $this->objType){
    $searchFields = SearchFormModel::model()->sort()->findAllByAttributes(array('obj_type_id' => $this->objType));
    if(!$searchFields){
        $searchFields = SearchFormModel::model()->sort()->findAllByAttributes(array('obj_type_id' => SearchFormModel::OBJ_TYPE_ID_DEFAULT));
    }
}
 else {
    $searchFields = SearchFormModel::model()->sort()->findAllByAttributes(array('obj_type_id' => SearchFormModel::OBJ_TYPE_ID_DEFAULT));
}

Write:
if(isset($this->objType) && $this->objType){
    $searchFields = SearchFormModel::model()->sort()->findAllByAttributes(array('obj_type_id' => $this->objType), array('group' => 'field'));
    if(!$searchFields){
        $searchFields = SearchFormModel::model()->sort()->findAllByAttributes(array('obj_type_id' => SearchFormModel::OBJ_TYPE_ID_DEFAULT), array('group' => 'field'));
    }
}
 else {
    $searchFields = SearchFormModel::model()->sort()->findAllByAttributes(array('obj_type_id' => SearchFormModel::OBJ_TYPE_ID_DEFAULT), array('group' => 'field'));
}

Open /protected/modules/formeditor/controllers/backend/SearchController.php file

Instead of:
$elementsForm = SearchFormModel::model()->sort()->findAllByAttributes(array('obj_type_id' => $objTypeId)); 

Write:
$elementsForm SearchFormModel::model()->sort()->findAllByAttributes(array('obj_type_id' => $objTypeId), array('group' => 'field')); 
Dropbox
Open Real Estate CMS: FAQ | FAQ 2 | FAQ 3
Xpycm
Web Developer
Web Developer

Reputation point: 2

Postby yuuuyuuuyeter » 08 Feb 2014, 19:18

Hello.
I am using Open Real Estate FREE 1.7.1
but I can't find "/protected/modules/formeditor/controllers/backend/SearchController.php" file
in Open Real Estate FREE 1.7.1 doesn't exist "/formeditor/" folder.
Where can I find and replace;
 $elementsForm SearchFormModel::model()->sort()->findAllByAttributes(array('obj_type_id' => $objTypeId), array('group' => 'field'));   

Instead of;
 $elementsForm SearchFormModel::model()->sort()->findAllByAttributes(array('obj_type_id' => $objTypeId));   

Thanks in advance
yuuuyuuuyeter
Stranger

Reputation point: 0

Return to Issues