Performance issue

Write about issues that you have found.

Moderators: Koduc, Xpycm

Forum rules
Pay attention! Forum is not a means for guaranteed support of clients and users. An answer as well as a quick answer is not supposed on the forum. We post messages as soon as possible.

The message limit on the forum is 3 messages per day.
If you want to say "thank you" then use the function "Give good reputation point", which is a green icon "plus" under the nickname of the person, who answered the message.

Performance issue

Postby zoom2 » 06 Apr 2015, 09:05

Dear Team,

I have observed very bad performance issue with my published site zoom2properties.com. From last 2 months I have following up with my service provider ( Web hosting co) about this issue. After detailed analysis they have found that this issue is only with my website and not with other sites launched in the same server.

It concludes that the performance issue is related to the openrealestate application. Below is the response I have received from the service provider.
==============================
Hello,
I've checked a few of your sites as well as other sites on the server and they all load fine except for zoom2properties.com. This is likely an issue with the scripting and coding of the site as well as excessive plugins. The server is not showing any slowness or lag at this time.
==============================

Kindly suggest what is causing this performance issue?.

Regards
raj
zoom2
Stranger

Reputation point: 0

Re: Performance issue

Postby fisher » 06 Apr 2015, 11:21

Please send us FTP access data via contact form
fisher
Citizen
Citizen

Reputation point: 1