Google Maps on mobile + image upload error

Write about issues that you have found.

Moderators: Koduc, Xpycm

Forum rules
Pay attention! Forum is not a means for guaranteed support of clients and users. An answer as well as a quick answer is not supposed on the forum. We post messages as soon as possible.

The message limit on the forum is 3 messages per day.
If you want to say "thank you" then use the function "Give good reputation point", which is a green icon "plus" under the nickname of the person, who answered the message.

Google Maps on mobile + image upload error

Postby jmclement » 28 Jun 2018, 11:27

Hi guys,

I have 2 problems:
1. Google maps on mobile: The map/street is displaying correctly on desktop but is not showing (empty map) on mobile, attached a screenshot from mobile (tested on iPhone & Android)

2. on image uploading (not all) I get "Error, please try later", I remember I solved this on my previous VPS by changing some PHP values in php.ini, but I don't remember which...

Site is https://commercialgate.ch/en

Looking to your help
Attachments
google_maps_mobile.jpeg
Maps/Street no displaying on mobile
google_maps_mobile.jpeg (57.79 KiB) Viewed 9648 times
upload_error.jpeg
Error on image upload
upload_error.jpeg (71.43 KiB) Viewed 9648 times
jmclement
Stranger

Reputation point: 0

Re: Google Maps on mobile + image upload error

Postby Xpycm » 28 Jun 2018, 15:14

Hello.

It seems you made any changes in the code yourself. In this case, we can help you at an additional charge. Write us – https://monoray.net/contact
Dropbox
Open Real Estate CMS: FAQ | FAQ 2 | FAQ 3
Xpycm
Web Developer
Web Developer

Reputation point: 2

Postby jmclement » 28 Jun 2018, 16:19

Hi,

I bought the premium script less than 1 year ago, and yes I mad some changes in the code, but for those 2 parts, I never touched anything.

I expect some more help from support for a $399 PRO/premium script...
jmclement
Stranger

Postby Xpycm » 29 Jun 2018, 09:36

Hello.

If you ordered all reworks from us, no doubt - we would help you in a year after the reworks, in spite of the fact that our technical support is 2 months only.

But you didn’t order the reworks from us, maybe you did it yourself, maybe at third-party developers (freelancers?) I don’t know.
And, it is evident that the number of changes isn't "some changes"
So, you want now that we making up for everyone else's errors? And for free of course.

Ok, example: you have bought a new car for $30000, and have decided to make any rework of this car in your garage. The car has ceased to be started. On the tow truck, you bring the car to a car showroom and you ask to repair it free of charge. How do you think will service technician repair it free of charge even if you say that the car costs $30000 actually and for such cost, it is possible to repair free of charge. Of course not. That goes without saying.

We consider that others errors we have the right to correct for an additional fee about what have written earlier.

In a word, if you didn’t these changes yourself, and ordered from the third-party developers (freelancers?), we recommend to ask them to correct their errors.
Dropbox
Open Real Estate CMS: FAQ | FAQ 2 | FAQ 3
Xpycm
Web Developer
Web Developer

Reputation point: 2

Postby Batman93 » 14 Sep 2018, 23:35

jmclement wrote:Hi,

I bought the premium script less than 1 year ago, and yes I mad some changes in the code, but for those 2 parts, I never touched anything.

I expect some more help from support for a $399 PRO/premium script...

I totally agree !
Batman93
Stranger

Return to Issues