How to add a field in comparison view

Questions and answers about change of functions, design, hosting etc.

Moderators: Koduc, Xpycm

Forum rules
Pay attention! Forum is not a means for guaranteed support of clients and users. An answer as well as a quick answer is not supposed on the forum. We post messages as soon as possible.

The message limit on the forum is 3 messages per day.
If you want to say "thank you" then use the function "Give good reputation point", which is a green icon "plus" under the nickname of the person, who answered the message.

How to add a field in comparison view

Postby webnicher » 25 Aug 2018, 11:17

I added a field in apartments table which I want to appear in comparison page. How can I do it?
webnicher
Stranger
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 25 Aug 2018, 11:01
Reputation point: 0

Re: How to add a field in comparison view

Postby andipas » 27 Aug 2018, 15:58

webnicher wrote:I added a field in apartments table which I want to appear in comparison page. How can I do it?

The field will appear in the list of comparison if in the listings it is not empty.
andipas
Web Developer
Web Developer
 
Posts: 139
Joined: 28 Dec 2011, 22:37
Reputation point: 1

Re: How to add a field in comparison view

Postby webnicher » 28 Aug 2018, 14:47

andipas wrote:
webnicher wrote:I added a field in apartments table which I want to appear in comparison page. How can I do it?

The field will appear in the list of comparison if in the listings it is not empty.

The field does not appear in the comparison screen and is not empty in the listing.
Thank you for replying.
webnicher
Stranger
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 25 Aug 2018, 11:01
Reputation point: 0

Re: How to add a field in comparison view

Postby andipas » 29 Aug 2018, 10:33

Please specify what version ORE do you have and give an example of the field which was added.
andipas
Web Developer
Web Developer
 
Posts: 139
Joined: 28 Dec 2011, 22:37
Reputation point: 1

Re: How to add a field in comparison view

Postby webnicher » 29 Aug 2018, 19:16

andipas wrote:Please specify what version ORE do you have and give an example of the field which was added.

I'm using v1.23.1
I added field "Downpayment" float type
webnicher
Stranger
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 25 Aug 2018, 11:01
Reputation point: 0

Re: How to add a field in comparison view

Postby andipas » 31 Aug 2018, 13:03

webnicher wrote:
andipas wrote:Please specify what version ORE do you have and give an example of the field which was added.

I'm using v1.23.1
I added field "Downpayment" float type

You need to buy "Extended form editor" module to add new fields for the listings and then these fields will be added to the comparison list. Or you can contact us to order this work for an additional fee.
andipas
Web Developer
Web Developer
 
Posts: 139
Joined: 28 Dec 2011, 22:37
Reputation point: 1


Return to Questions and help for changes

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron